Blues Giants - 2007 - The Essential Songbook TRILOGY

Blues Giants - 2007 - The Essential Songbook TRILOGY
Disco 1 
01. Recession Blues - B.B.King 
02. ( I'm Your) Hoochie Coochie Man - Muddy Waters 
03. Boom Boom - John Lee Hooker
04. Dust My Broom - Elmore James 
05. Shame, Shame, Shame - Jimmy Reed 
06. Little Red Rooster - Howlin Wolf 
07. Don't Start Me Talking - Sonny Boy Williamson 
08. Hi-heel Sneakers - Tommy Tucker 
09. Mannish Boy - Muddy Waters 
10. My Babe - Little Walter 
11. Mona - Bo Diddley 
12. Bad Luck Blues - Albert King 
13. I'm Your Witch Doctor - John Mayall & The Bluesbreakers 
14. Aint Superstitious - Howlin Wolf 
15. Forty Four Blues - Memphis Slim 
16. Baby, Please Don't Go - John Lee Hooker 
17. I'm a Little Mixed Up - Koko Taylor 
18. Somebody In My Home - Howlin Wolf 
19. Dimples - John Lee Hooker 
20. I Put a Spell On You - Screamin Jay Hawkins 
Disco 2 
01. Streamline Woman - Howlin Wolf 
02. Let Your Conscience Be Your Guide - Sonny Boy Williamson 
03. Key To the Highway - Muddy Waters 
04. Life I Use To Live - Lightning Hopkins 
05. Stormin Monday Blues - T. Bone Walker 
06. I'm In the Mood For Love - John Lee Hooker 
07. Blue & Disgusted - Memphis Slim
08. Cold & Lonesome - Jimmy Reed 
09. Rolling Blues - Lowell Fulson 
10. Walters Blues - Little Walter & Otis Rush
11. Got My Mojo Working - Muddy Waters
12. Fannie Mae - Buster Brown
13. One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer - John Lee Hooker 
14. Losin Hand - Little Milton 
15. Glory Be - Lightning Hopkins 
16. Crazy For My Baby - Willie Dixon & Memphis Slim 
17. Ninety Nine - Sonny Boy Williamson
18. Louise - Howlin Wolf 
19. Constipation Blues - Screamin Jay Hawkins 
20. Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had - Muddy Waters
Disco 3 
01. Jaqueline - Big Bill Bronzy 
02. How Long - Leadbelly 
03. That's All Right - Lightning Slim 
04. Terraplane Blues - Big Joe Williams 
05. Lonesome Blues - Mississippi John Hurt 
06. All By Myself - Big Bill Bronzy & Washboard Sam 
07. The Burgeous Blues - Leadbelly 
08. My Guitar Sings the Blues - B.B.King 
09. I Cant Stop, Baby - Otis Rush 
10. Money - Buddy Guy 
11. You Cant Judge a Book By the Cover - Bo Diddley 
12. When My First Wife Quit Me - Jimmy Johnson 
13. Tell Me How You Like It - Byther Smith 
14. So Many Roads, So Many Trains - Otis Rush 
15. First Time I Met the Blues - Buddy Guy 
16. Red House - Jimi Hendrix Experience 
17. So Much To Say - John Mayall 
18. Steelin - Jeff Beck & All Stars 
19. Tribute To Elmore - Eric Clapton & Jimmy Page 
20. Rollin & Tumblin - Canned Heat